Ok I'll try to describe everything as detailed as possible.
OS Win 7 32-bit, 4Gb ram, 460GTX, IntelCoreDuo 2.8
- Steam version of Crysis Wars.
- In-game graphics at Good quality.
- I couldn't use IncreaseUserVA because bcedit is not recognized as executable (?). I've changed memory file manually to 31000 though, just in case.
- Shader folder is deleted.
- I changed "cl_precache_load = 0" as was mentioned in troubleshooting FAQ and after that I was able to connect with official No-cd server with absent textures at start (yellow placeholders for a few seconds) and I thought it was finally done but after map changes game crashed again without any messages and I can't connect since then. So far I played just once.
- Launching through custom shortcut with dx9 not changing anything