4. And afHello all Comrades! Before writing exactly my questions I choose to write in detail (with precision) how I installed Casus Belli.
On a fresh installation of Windows 8 64 bit (full version
, not an update windows7->windows8).
Remark: I installed Windows8 on a sain (independent not an extended partition) partition in dual boot with windows7.
A. I installed Crysis Wars Trial + CrysisWars_patch5
B. After I did (made) this procedure:
1. I created on my deskop a folder named "Casus_belli_uncompressed" and put in it the file named "casusbelli_v1.3"
2. With 7Zip I clicked with mouse's right button on the file named "casusbelli_v1.3" then I selected "Extract here".
3. I got a new folder named "casusbelli".
4. After I clicked with mouse's right button on file named "casusbelli" then I selected "copy".
5.Now I go to:
"Computer->windows8C->Program Files(x86)->Electronic Arts->Crytec->Crysis Wars->Mods"
6. I clicked with mouse's right button then I selected "Past here".
7. By security I restarted my PC.
C. After I made this procedure:
1.I created a shortcut on my deskop (CB Launcher-shortcut)
2.I clicked with mouse's right button on this shortcut.
3. I selected "Properties".
4. In "Compatibility"->"Privilege level" I selected "Run this program as an administrator" then "Apply" then "OK".
D.After I did (made)
1. I clicked 2 times on the CB Launcher-shortcut.
2. I got an advertisement from Windows firewall (no problem I accepted).
3. Then I created a new profile on CB menu.4. After I was very but very surprized (surprised) because I had not to create a key (like 5243.....etc)
5. I selected the CB server.
6. I can play without problem.Now are my questions please:
Is it normal that the game no longer requires creating a new key associated with my profile?
Is that version 1.3 of the game "Casus Belli" created automatically a key associated with my new profile without the player must create it manually?
Thank you very much about your future answers.