This topic may help you to prevent Casus Belli from returning to Windows after the map is done loading.Windows XP / Server 2003:
1. Right-click My Computer and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box will appear.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. In the Startup and Recovery area, click Settings. The Startup and Recovery dialog box will appear.
4. In the System startup area, click Edit. This will open the Windows boot.ini file in Notepad.
5. In the [Operating Systems] section, add the following switches to the end of the startup line that includes the /fastdetect switch: /3GB
6. Save the changes and close Notepad.
7. Click OK two times to close the open dialog boxes, and then restart the computer for the change to take effect. Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008:
1. Open command prompt with Adminitrator rights. To do this, go to Programs, Accessories, right-click on Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator
2. Enter the following at the prompt and press enter: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 30723
3. Close the prompt and restart the computer.
Please, let me know if it works for you guys because I have a 64 bits Windows.
Thanks to Johan26 for the tips Source: You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login