Casus Belli – Update #18 Release announcement
The D-Day is finally here. After many years of hard work, we are proud to announce that Casus Belli is about to be released.
You will be able to download it from Friday, April 6 of 2012.
All the development team would like to thank the beta testers who helped us to debug and refine the gameplay, maps and balacing.
In this version, you will find:
- 9 originals maps with various environments. The map have variations for each gamemode (24 maps):
- 4 Gamemodes:
- Advance and secure: securize frontlines until you achieve a final mission objective.
- Conquest: capture control points.
- Capture the intelligence: take the secrets files and keep it as long as possible.
- Team death match: self explanatory.
- 25 accurately modeled weapons ( Hk416, Ak74, Benelli, Kriss, P90, Tar21, Uzi, AT4, RPG7…..)
- holding breath while aiming, bipod support for heavy machine guns.
- selective material bullet penetration.
- new vehicles: abrams, T90, Hummer, Nora…
- teamplay elements: squad aura system which allow you to help your squadmates with your class characterictics.
- command center, use artillery to help your squad.
We hope to see you on April 6 for the launch party. Meanwhile you can discover below a short extract of final trailer: